Friday, January 16, 2009

Be Thankful

Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire. If you did,what would there be to look forward to?

Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.

Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow.

Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunities for improvement.

Be thankful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons.

Be thankful when you're tired and weary, because it means you've made a difference. It's easy to be thankful for the good things.

A life of rich fulfillment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

Find a way to be thankful for your troubles, and they can become your blessings.

4 comments:

Cecile said...

i like this post, dear :-) thanks for sharing it with us...

Anonymous said...

Let us be thankful to Jesus Christ, The Son. :-)

LIVE

Your sin was paid for by The Son.
The life of every action died
so we can live and not be done.
The next time be to God a bride.

Jesus made us free. Just like the Children of Israel were freed from the captivity in Egypt (the Jewish Easter) we were freed from the captivity of our sins. This new salvation indicates we after Christ are more independent of God.

I originally meant this comment for the Easter post on your other blog. But it is impossible (for me) to leave a comment on your other blog (the motor will not execute it - the site will not take it) so I leave it here.

Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Ooops. I believe the reason why I had problems on your other blog is that I had made a html error in the comment. :-)

Clarissa said...

I'm thankful for everything that I have in this life- big or small.I love my friends and I'm thankful for loving me in return.